The Predoctoral Research Contract (FPI) is aimed at those interested in conducting their doctoral thesis and working on tasks related to research on American Studies on a full-time basis.
Innova Plan VI USA (2015): FPI contract holder: Elisa Alaya.
- The contract will be for 1 year and a maximum of 4 years, renewable yearly with a prior favorable report of the Academic Committee of the Doctoral Program.
- Research line: American Studies.
- Project Director: Director or Co-Director of the doctoral thesis of the applicant.
- The workplace will be in the premises of the Instituto Franklin-UAH.
1st and 2nd year, € 13,704 per year.
3rd and 4th year, € 16,422 per year.
Requirements for participants
- Qualification: University masters degree or equivalent.
- To be admitted to the doctoral program: American Studies by the Instituto Franklin-UAH
- Other requirements: C2 level of English and office automation knowledge with level test.
- Duly completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of admission to the doctoral program issued by the unit responsible for the program.
- Brief report of the project to conduct signed by the Director or Co-Director of the doctoral thesis of the applicant.
- Scientific work plan to be developed within the project to which it is attached and further training.
Research, PhD and Master Coordinator, Carlos Herrero Martínez: firstname.lastname@example.org