The Predoctoral Research Contract (FPI) is aimed at those interested in conducting their doctoral thesis and working on tasks related to research on American Studies on a full-time basis.
- The contract will be for 1 year and a maximum of 4 years, renewable yearly with a prior favorable report of the Academic Committee of the Doctoral Program.
- Research line: American Studies.
- Project Director: Director or Co-Director of the doctoral thesis of the applicant.
- The workplace will be in the premises of the Instituto Franklin-UAH.
Requirements for participants
- Qualification: University masters degree or equivalent.
- To be admitted to the doctoral program: American Studies by the Instituto Franklin-UAH
Call 2020 Information: (Research UAH WEB)
2020 FPI Contract: Research UAH (WEB)
Research, PhD and Master Coordinator, Carlos Herrero Martínez: firstname.lastname@example.org