The Legacy Award
The Instituto Franklin-UAH together with The Legacy Association, within the framework of the cooperation agreement established with the Universidad de Alcalá, announce the call of a research contest whose aim is to delve into the arrival of Spaniards to North America and the Spanish historical and cultural legacy in the United States. To this effect, the contest proposes a historical map that the contestants can interpret from different fields.
With the collaboration of the Dean’s Office of Filosofía y Letras of the UAH.
Applicants: The contest is designed for graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in the current academic year at the Universidad de Alcalá, administration and services staff of the UAH in active employment, and trainee teachers with non-continuous link to the UAH.
Reward: The reward will consist of a financial compensation of €1,500 euros to be given by the association The Legacy.
Dates of interest:
- Presentation of the terms and conditions of the call: February 6, 2020
- Submission of summarized proposals: March 16, 2020
- Publication of accepted papers for the final: March 31, 2020
- Seminar for the presentation of the finalist works: June 22-23, 2020
- Award Ceremony: July 3, 2020
For further information, please consult the terms and conditions of the call.