Alice Gould Research Award
5th Edition ALICE GOULD RESEARCH AWARD 2019
DAR Spain Chapter
The Spanisch Chapter of The Daughters of the American Revolution and the Instituto Franklin-UAH have the honor of announcing the 5th edition of the Alice Gould award that will be given as a recognition to the enhancement of the Education and American History in Spain.
The rewars consists of a financial compensation of €400 that will be offered to the award-winning in the Graduation Ceremony. A second prize consisting of €100 is offered as well.
Applicants: The award is designed for students of the Teach & Learn in Spain Program of the Instituto Franklin-UAH enrolled in the academic year 2018-2019.
Call 2019: Those projects analyzing the following topics will be prioritized:
- Education: Comparative studies between education systems and other aspects related to Education, such as the introduction of North American culture in Spain, teaching methodology, values, etc.
- History and other aspects related to women’s role in society, immigration, etc.
- Languages (Spanish, English).
- The beneficiary will be invited to a meeting of DAR in Madrid where he/she will present the project.
- The beneficiary has the mention the award in any publication deriving from his/her Master’s Thesis.
Requirements for the submission of proposals:
The form, duly completed, should be sent together with:
- Currículum Vitae (1-2 pages).
- Master’s Thesis.
A printed copy of the proposal should be submitted at the Instituto Franklin-UAH to be signed and verified. Those proposals without this signature and verification won’t be accepted.
A committee decided by DAR and the Instituto Franklin-UAH will evaluate the proposals.
The final decision will be announced at the graduation ceremony of the Teach & Learn in Spain program, that will be held in June, 2019. It will be published, as well, at the Instituto Franklin-UAH webpage.
For any enquiry prior to the submission of the proposales, contact Carlos Herrero Martínez: email@example.com