In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, our data are presented.
INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ
NIF / CIF: Q2818018J
C/ Trinidad, 1 28801 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
The source code, graphics, images, animations, software, texts, as well as information and content that are reflected in http://www.insitutofranklin.net are property of Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá. Reproduction and/or publication of all or part of the website or its processing, distribution, public communication or modification or processing is not allowed without the prior written permission of Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá, except from those that are used as sample of the work, for purposes of advertising and marketing, and are in the portfolio section, which may be property of the client.
Users can only use the material on this website for their personal and private use, not for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
The use of the website https://www.institutofranklin.net implies full and unreserved acceptance of all of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice as published by
Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá at the very moment that the user accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- 1. The INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ may change or update, without notice, the information contained on its website and its layout, presentation and access conditions.
- 2. The INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVESIDAD DE ALCALÁ does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, its content, nor that it is updated, but its best to develop, where appropriate, prevent, correct or update.
- 3. The User agrees to use the website in accordance with law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and generally accepted principles of morality and public order.
- 4. INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ ensures that all content and services offered in http://www.insitutofranklin.net respected the principle of human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstances and the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
- 5. INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ commits by this means not to make misleading. Not be regarded as deceptive advertising or formal numerical errors that can be found throughout the content of the various sections of the site. INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ undertakes to correct them as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- 6. INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the Law 34/2002 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. It will not be considered as commercial communication any information sent to customers of INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ with the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship between the client and the Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá and the performance of information tasks and other activities service that the customer has contracted with the company.
- 7. The access to this website and use made of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the user. INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ is not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or the use of this information. Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or the potential harm that might be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
- 8. The INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of the registered user for any dispute arising out of access to this website. In the event the customer is domiciled outside Spain, Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá and the user is subject, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
Customers who complete and submit their data via any website form at https://www.institutofranklin.net, expressly authorize the use and processing of information sent in accordance with the purpose for which they were sent: application information, procurement of services, or any other. The client will respond for the veracity of data.
Data collected via contact form for general information (contact section) or any other will be treated with absolute confidentiality by Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá. This data will be used only to respond adequately to questions and demands that are made through it. These data will not be added automatically to any file. However, the data provided in the form of various forms may, if and exceptionally, be incorporated into an automated file created by Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá, with the aim of providing better service to the commercial relation with the client. Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá is the owner of any commercial database generated with personal data provided by customers.
Our details are:
INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ
C / Trinidad, 1, 28801 Alcalá de Henares Madrid
Phone: (+34) 918 855 252
Under the current rules on data protection, Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá undertakes to fulfill its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and shall for this purpose, necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized access or, at any time given the state of technology.
Pursuant to the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, on protection of personal data, as INSTITUTO FRANKLIN DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALCALÁ customer, you can always exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition contacting Instituto Franklin de la Universidad de Alcalá, C / Trinidad 1, 28801 Alcalá de Henares, by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at +34 918 855 252.
By clicking the SEND button which is located at the end of the forms, you are accepting the conditions and providing all required consents.