2nd International Conference on Bilingual Education in a Globalized World
Two Scenarios, a Shared Goal
Alcalá de Henares, October 23-25, 2014
The main objective of this conference, organized by the Instituto Franklin-UAH, was to provide a forum in which to explore, share and integrate two different realities and experiences with a common interest in Bilingual Education.
Alicia Delibes Liniers, Vice-Counselor for Education, Youth and Sport of the Madrid Regional Government and Vice-President of Fundación IMDEA Agua.
Lucia Buttaro, Professor at Ruth S. Ammon School of Education of Adelphi University.
- President: Dr. Julio Cañero (Instituto Franklin-UAH)
- Dr. Elaine Gallagher (Sistema UNO)
- Dr. Francisco Moreno Fernández (Instituto Cervantes)
- Dr. Ana Halbach (Universidad de Alcalá)
- Dr. Mary Frances Litzler (British Council and Universidad de Alcalá)
- Dr. Carmen Santamaría (Universidad de Alcalá)
- US Embassy in Madrid
- Escuelas Católicas Madrid
- Programa BEDA
- FERE Madrid
- Comisión Fulbright España