Open House Teach & Learn in Spain
Friday, February 1, 2019
Place: Instituto Franklin-UAH (C/Trinidad, nº1). Dámaso Alonso room.
Time: 12:30h – 14:00h
Instituto Franklin-UAH opens its doors to prospective students who are interested in learning more about the Teach & Learn in Spain Program.
The Teach & Learn in Spain Program at Instituto Franklin-Universidad de Alcalá is a practical, one-year graduate experience specifically designed for native English speaking students who want to complete a MA Program while serving as Language Assistants in bilingual schools of the Madrid area.
Students can choose one of the following Masters’ Degrees:
- Master in International Education
- Master in Bilingual and Multicultural Education
- Master in Learning and Teaching Spanish as a Second Language
- Master in Teaching
- Master in Special Education in a Bilingual Context
- Master in School Management
To participate in this event, please register here: email@example.com