Round table “Corporate Social Responsibility on both sides of the Atlantic”
Tuesday, March 28th 2017. Hour: 19:00h
On the occasion of the presentation of the Tribuna Norteamericana Nº 23 Instituto Franklin-UAH organizes this round table to discuss sustainability and Corporate Civil Liability, framed in the field of Tribuna Norteamericana, which are the relations between Spain-US.
- Julia Sánchez Abeal, General Director of the Albéniz Foundation and the Reina Sofía School of Music, since 2014.
- Adrián García-Aranyos, General Director of the Endeavor España Foundation.
- Mercedes Temboury, Treasurer of the Spanish Committee of UNICEF.
- Javier Iturralde de Bracamonte, Co-founder and CEO of the Marketing Consultant Agency Visioneer Consulting.
- José Antonio Gurpegui, editor of the Tribuna Norteamericana journal and full professor on American Studies at Instituto Franklin-UAH.
The articles in this issue are available online Revista Tribuna Norteaméricana nº23
Date: Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
Place: Casa de America, Madrid (Plaza de la Cibeles, s/n) – Bolívar Room
Collaborate: Fundación Consejo España – Estados Unidos