How to Apply
|Check out our discounts|
- To be a university student.
- Applicants who wish to study courses in Spanish must have completed three semesters of Spanish at their home university.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Their passport must be valid until at least one month after the completion date of the program.
- Students who wish to participate in a semester program should get a student visa.
- Health insurance is required to participate in the program.
Additional documents requiered for specific courses:
- Students who wish to enroll in the “‘Service Learning’ in a Bilingual Context” or “Volunteering as a Social Inmersion” courses in order to work with children will need to submit a copy of their Background Check.
- Students who wish to enroll in the “Spanish for Healthcare Professionals” course in order to do an internship in a hospital will need to submit an Official Health Report.