These courses are designed for students who cannot attend the onsite program at Instituto Franklin-UAH, but still want to take courses with our faculty. Students can obtain 3 credits per course, (4.5 ECTS). Courses are offered through Blackboard virtual classroom where students will follow the designed schedule, as well as the activities, interaction with faculty, assignments, virtual forum, and virtual presentations. In Blackboard classroom students will have at least 45 hours of work throughout the academic period and 7-8 hours of individual work each week.
Dates of courses:
Spring: January 18 – April 29, 2021
Spring 2021: application deadline, November 23
- Non-refundable fee per course: €80
- Cost per course (3 credits): €520
Online courses: 3 credits each.
- Intermediate Spanish
- Advanced Spanish
- Contemporary Spain through Film
- Cervantes: The Adventures of D. Quixote
- History of Spanish Painting: The Great Masters
- International Business: Communication and Culture
- Spanish for Health Care Professionals
- Composition, Conversation: Spain through Media
- Traditions of Spain: Oral Communication
- NEW! Internship
Note: Enrolled students will get a password to access the Blackboard virtual classroom and the content, materials and information of courses.
- Have access to Internet.
- Have approval from your academic advisor about the courses that you wish to do in order to get all credits transferred to your home university.
- Pay all fees and courses on the established dates, before the start of classes.
- Have the right level of Spanish to follow the courses.