STUDY ABROAD IN SPAIN – FALL 2019
- Wednesday, September 4th: Date of arrival.
- Thursday, September 5th and Friday 6th: Orientation Sessions.
- Monday, September 9th: Classes begin.
- Friday, September 27th: Excursion to Manzanares el Real and El Escorial.
- Wednesday, October 9th: Cervantes’ Day (Local holiday. The building will be closed).
- Tuesday, October 22nd and Wednesday, October 23rd: Mid-term exams.
- Wednesday, October 23rd: Visit to El Museo del Prado.
- Friday, October 25th: Excursion to Toledo.
- Friday, November 1st: All Saints’ Day (National holiday. The building will be closed).
- Friday, November 8th: Excursion to Segovia
- Wednesday, November 27th: Visit to Museo Reina Sofía.
- Friday, December 6th: Constitution Day (National holiday. The building will be closed).
- Thursday, December 12th: Closing Ceremony.
- Wednesday, December 18th and Thursday 19th: Final exams.
- Friday, December 20th: Date of departure.
STUDY ABROAD IN SPAIN – SPRING 2020
- Wednesday, January 8th. Date of arrival.
- Thursday, January 9th and Friday 10th. Orientation Sessions.
- Monday, January 13th. Classes begin.
- Tuesday, February 25th and Wednesday 26th. Mid-term exams
- Friday, April 3rd to Monday, April 13th. Easter Holiday. (both included)
- Thursday, April 23rd. Closing Ceremony.
- Thursday, April 23rd. Last day of classes.
- Monday, April 27th and Tuesday 28th. Final exams.
- Wednesday, April 29th. Date of departure.