How to Apply
- To be a university student.
- It is highly recommended that students have a basic command of the Spanish Language.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Health insurance is required to participate in the program.
- In order to guarantee the transfer of academic credits to your home institution, it is required that students get their course load approved by their academic advisor prior to the beginning of the program.
- Students who wish to complete a full term may register for an additional course in the Study Abroad in Spain program at Instituto Franklin-UAH. Click here to see the list of courses from the Study Abroad in Spain Program.
- A student visa may be required to be obtained depending on the country of origin or the duration of your stay. It is highly recommended that you check with your local Spanish Embassy or Consulate about the visa requirements, prior to applying to the program.
If you are a student at one of the Consortium for Transatlantic Studies and Scholarship member institutions:
If you are a student registered at a university belonging to the CTSS, you can ask for information at the International Studies Office of your institution.
If your university is not a member of the Consortium for Transatlantic Studies and Scholarships:
If you are a student at a university that is not associated with the CTSS, you can register directly at Instituto Franklin-UAH.