We give the opportunity to carry out research stays at the Instituto Franklin-UAH as a “Franklin Visiting Researcher”. Researchers are provided with adequate space to conduct their research at the Institute and they are also provided access to the library of the UAH.
- The research topic must be related to some of the research lines of the Institute
- The minimum stay shall be of 15 days and the maximum of 3 months, which may be extended. The date will be allocated according to schedule and space availability.
- Visiting researchers will receive no salary. All costs shall be borne by the researcher.
The filing of this application does not guarantee acceptance of the research stay.
Research Coordinator, Cristina Stolpovschih: email@example.com
Visiting scholars at Instituto Franklin-UAH:
- John Nieto-Philips, Indiana University (2016)
- Georges Mokouti, Universidad de Maroua (2016)
- Carlos González, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2016)
- María Luisa Zamudio, Illinois State University (2015)
- Martha García, University of Central Florida (2015)
- Víctor Páramo, Universidad de Valencia (2015)
- Manuel Iglesias, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2015)
- José Manuel Correoso (2015)
- Martha García, University of Central Florida (2013)
- Lisa Nalbone, Florida State University (2013)
- Thomas Hallock, University of South Florida (2011)
- Clara Peragón, Universidad de Córdoba (2011)
- María López Ponz, Universidad de Salamanca (2011)
- Fella Benabeb, Badji Mokhtar University, Algeria (2010)