Cost of the program
|SEMESTER PROGRAM (Fall or Spring)||€ 7,780|
|SUMMER PROGRAM: four-week (June / July)||€ 2,900|
|SUMMER PROGRAM: eight-week (June and July)||€ 4,820|
|JANUARY PROGRAM: three weeks (January)||€ 1,890|
- Tuition (4 courses per semester, 2 per month in summer and 1 course during the January program)
- Universidad de Alcalá credits
- Homestays in families in Alcalá (three meals a day) or university dorms (meal plan)*
- Orientation Sessions
- University services
- Health Insurance
- Student card
- Cultural trips
- Airport pickup (on scheduled dates).
*The cost of the program may vary for students who wish to stay in dorms. For more information please contact Rosa María García-Barroso
Additional course: € 412 per course.
Internship fee for the “Spanish for Healthcare Professionals” course: € 130.
Special dietary needs: € 2 extra per day.
- Payments must be made by bank transfer or credit card before the start of the program.
FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR DIRECT ENROLLMENT STUDENTS
Important: Discounts may not be combined
- Students who register in our Fall program before February 15 will receive a discount of 500€.
- Students who register in our Spring program before October 15 will receive a discount of 500€.
- Prize “Thirty years of Instituto Franklin-UAH”: in celebration of the 30th anniversary of Instituto Franklin-UAH, the first thirty students to register in our semester programs will receive an additional 100€ discount.
- Students who register in our eight week summer program will receive a 10% discount.
- If you come to study at Instituto Franklin-UAH, and you want to bring your friend along, we can make it more affordable for both of you by offering you a 15% discount in any semester or four-week Summer program.